There may be so many reasons why you want to transfer your blogger blog to another account, probably you want to transfer it to a new partner account or you are tired of using your old email account.
It is always cool to have two different account on a blog as an admin, incase you lost password of a account, you will still have access back to your blog using the second account, and if you don't know how to go about this, then this tutorial should trash out your worries.
- Login to your blogger dashboard
- Click on Settings under the blog you want to transfer to another account
- Under Permissions section, click on +Add authors link button, and a pop up window will appear or a box will drop down.
- Enter the email address of the account you are transferring the blog to.
- Now check the new email address to confirm the confirmation message sent to it.
- Follow the link in the message sent and you are done.
Now after confirming the invitation, the new email account will now be made as an author on the blog. Select the new author as the admin of the blog from the drop down button so as to have total control of the blog and delete the old account using the cancel icon in front of the old account section.
The new admin now have total control of the blog like editing the template, removing other authors, publishing or deleting posts, changing address and so on. But you have to be preventative when choosing a new admin as partner for your blog, and make sure you choose someone you can trust.
Any queries or suggestions is welcome.
*Please confirm the email sent to your inbox after clicking "Sign Up!".