You can replace post a comment message that appears at your blogger comment box header section with image, text or even both. Most bloggers replace it with comment policy, so as to notify commenter with the rules and regulations guiding comments in their blog. I have some cool image which you can use to replace the post a comment message at your comment box header section.
See the example of what we are talking about in the image below.
- Go to your blogger dashboard
- Click on "Design" > "Edit HTML" (Old blogger interface)
- Click on "Template" > "Edit HTML" > "Proceed" (New blogger interface)
- Mark/Tick "Expand Widget Template" (Remember to back up your template)
- Use ctrl F to find the code below.
Now replace the code highlighted code above with any of the image code below.
- Now click Save Template and you are done.
- Go to "Settings" > "Comments" > "Comment Form Message" (Old blogger interface)
- Go to "Settings" > "Posts and Comments" > click on Add below "Comment Form Message" (New Blogger Interface)
- Write your text in the box provided and click on Save arrangement.
Take few seconds to share this post with friends/followers and take good care of yourself and your love one's.
*Please confirm the email sent to your inbox after clicking "Sign Up!".