In my previous post i have discuss lot's of tutorials concerning feedburner widget which some of it include, how to add feedburner email contact form, how to add feedburner email subscription box, recent comments widget by feedburner e.t.c.
The steps involve in adding feedburner recent posts widget is so easy, just sign up for a account at feedburner which i assume you have already done that.
- Go to feedburner and sign in to your account
- At the top of your feeds page click on "Publicize" button as shown below
- Click on "BuzzBoost" as shown below
- Fill the form that appear on the next page as shown below, or mark any preferred content you which to include and click the "Activate" button
- On the next page, click on "Save" button when you are satisfied with the look of your widget
- Now copy the html code of your widget as highlighted in the screenshot shown below
- Done! and note that this process also apply to TypePad users
- Go to your blogger dashboard
- Click on "Design" > "Page elements" > "Add a Gadget"
- Click on Save and you are done.
*Please confirm the email sent to your inbox after clicking "Sign Up!".