In my previous post i have discuss on how to create a multi tabbed widget which require html code of a widget, so if you have already apply the widget to your blog, you can simply add this widget under one of the tab.
- Go to feedburner.com
- Enter your comment feedburner url in the box provided, enter this http://Your-Blog-Title.com/feeds/comments/default if you are on blogger, but remember to change Your-Blog-Title with your blog name and press the "Next" button
- In the next page, enter a feed title and address as shown below, but you can choose your preferred title and address and press the Next button
5. Mark the two options in the next window and click the Next button as shown below.
6. Your comment feed have been successfully burnt.
7. Now click "Publicize" at the top of your feed page
8. Click BuzzBoost at the sidebar and click the "Activate" button
9. Fill out the form in the next page, but it is advisable you leave all the box unchecked and click the "Save" button
10. Now copy your html code as shown below and let's move to the next stage
- Go to your blogger dashboard
- Click on "Design" > "Page elements" > "Add a Gadget"
- Click "Save" and you are done.
In my next post i will be discussing on recent post widget by feedburner also, so subscribe now, for you not to miss it and any of our tutorial.
*Please confirm the email sent to your inbox after clicking "Sign Up!".