How To Customize Each Header
- View your blog homepage
- Scroll down at the bottom of each sidebar widget and click the edit button, like the one shown below
- Hover your mouse on the button and right click
- Choose Copy Link Location and paste the link in a notepad
- The link will look something similar to the one below
- Copy your sidebar id and let's move on
- Go to your blogger dashboard
- Click on "Design" > "Edit HTML" back up your template
- Use ctrl F to find ]]></b:skin> and paste the following code above it
- Replace SIDEBAR ID with your sidebar widget id which you copied in step one
- To change the background color of your widget header, edit #006882 with your preferred hex color, check here for 100's of hex color code
- Click "SAVE TEMPLATE" and you are done.
Subscribe For Free Updates!
*Please confirm the email sent to your inbox after clicking "Sign Up!".