Archive page in some cases, it can also be called sitemap or table of content, because it will allow your blog readers to see all your published post.
Many bloggers don't prefer to show their blog archive on every page due to the slow page load of their blog and they prefer to show it on a selected page, so if that's what you have be seeking for, then this post should help you with that. follow the few step below and get your blog archive displayed on a separate page.
- Go to your blogger dashboard
- Click on "Posting" > "Edit Pages" > "NEW PAGE" (For old blogger interface)
- Click on "Pages" > "New Page" > "Blank Page" (For new blogger interface)
- Enter "Archive" as your new page title
- Switch to "Edit HTML" and paste the following code in the content box
- Click on "PUBLISH PAGE"
Hope this help? take few seconds to share it and subscribe for our latest posts update.
*Please confirm the email sent to your inbox after clicking "Sign Up!".