The basic function of this widget is that, it reduces the load time of your blog by grouping some of your sidebar widget into one widget, but note that you wouldn't be able to add blogger default widget like archive, about me, labels and other official widget except if you have created an html code for it, now follow the few steps below.
Multi Tabbed Widgets
Creating Multi-Tab Widget
- Go to your blogger dashboard
- Click on "Design" > "Edit HTML"
- Use ctrl F to find </head> and paste the following code above </head>
- Click "SAVE TEMPLATE"
- Go to "Page Elements" > "Add a Gadget"
- Click "Save"
- To change the background color of the tab title, simply edit #c33cbc
- Edit #ffffff if you wish to change the background color of the widget
- Replace Tab title with each title of your widget
- Replace Enter your tab code here with the code of each widget you want to display on each tab when clicked.
In my next post, i will be discussing on how you can add more advance multi-tabbed widget to your blog with different style, we like to hear your feedback and feel free to ask any question. stay blessed till my next post.