You may have found some similar multi-tab widget on many blogger blog , but the problem is that, the process involved in implementing most of this widget is very difficult and lengthy, and most of this widgets doesn't seems to display in most browser like internet explorer and more, but today i will be sharing with you, how you can add a simple multi-tabbed widget to your blog sidebar with easy and short step.
The basic function of this widget is that, it reduces the load time of your blog by grouping some of your sidebar widget into one widget, but note that you wouldn't be able to add blogger default widget like archive, about me, labels and other official widget except if you have created an html code for it, now follow the few steps below.
- Go to your blogger dashboard
- Click on "Design" > "Edit HTML"
- Use ctrl F to find </head> and paste the following code above </head>
- Click "SAVE TEMPLATE"
- Go to "Page Elements" > "Add a Gadget"
- Click "Save"
- To change the background color of the tab title, simply edit #c33cbc
- Edit #ffffff if you wish to change the background color of the widget
- Replace Tab title with each title of your widget
- Replace Enter your tab code here with the code of each widget you want to display on each tab when clicked.
In my next post, i will be discussing on how you can add more advance multi-tabbed widget to your blog with different style, we like to hear your feedback and feel free to ask any question. stay blessed till my next post.
*Please confirm the email sent to your inbox after clicking "Sign Up!".