If you edit the attribution link from your template layout, it will provide no remove link, but the remove link will appear after editing your template, compare the image below, before and after editing your template.
How To Remove The Attribution
- Go to your blogger dashboard
- Click on "Design" > "Edit HTML" > "Expand Widget Templates"
- Use ctrl F to find the following code
- Replace true with false and save your template.
- Now go to "Page Elements" and edit "Attribution" at the button of your template layout.
- Click the "Remove" button from the pop-up window as shown in the image above
- Click "Save" and you are done, check your blog and found the blogger attribution disappeared.
Subscribe For Free Updates!
*Please confirm the email sent to your inbox after clicking "Sign Up!".