How To Replace Blogger Header With Image
- Go to your blogger dashboard
- Click on "Design" > "Edit HTML" > back up your template
- Use ctrl F to find header-wrapper tag, it will look like the code below
The width of your blog may differs from width:600px;
- Now to prevent your blog title from overlapping on your image simply add display:none; behind the close bracket of the code above as shown below
- Now, to replace your header with image, find the code below
- Paste the following code after the code above
- Replace ENTER YOUR BLOG URL with your blog url/link
- Replace ENTER YOUR IMAGE URL with the url of the image you want to use in place of the header, read how to host image on blogspot if you don't know how to get the direct url of your image
- Preview your changes if there is anything you need to adjust, and click "SAVE TEMPLATE" when you are done with your editing.
Subscribe For Free Updates!
*Please confirm the email sent to your inbox after clicking "Sign Up!".