This drop down menu comprises of CSS and html and it doesn't affect your blog load time. In my previous post, i have discuss on some cool drop down menu like how to add CSS3 drop down menu, create awesome CSS3 drop down menu and there is still lot's more on the way.
How To Add The Drop Down Menu
- Go to your blogger dashboard
- Click on "Design" > "Edit HTML" back up your template
- Use ctrl F to find ]]></b:skin> and paste the following code above/before it
- To change the color of your background menu, simply edit #2a2626
- To change the background color of the menu on mouse hover, then edit #6c6464
- To change the background color of the drop down menu, edit #6c6464
- Click "SAVE TEMPLATE" when you are done with your editing
Now we are need to add the html code
- Go to "Page Elements", click "Add a Gadget" below your header
- Replace all occurrence of # with the link/url of each page you want to point the menu to
- Replace all text highlighted in green with the title of each menu
- Click "Save" and if you need any further help, please feel free to ask using the comment box, and we will get back to you asap.
Hope you enjoy this articles? take few seconds to share it and subscribe for our latest posts update.
Subscribe For Free Updates!
*Please confirm the email sent to your inbox after clicking "Sign Up!".