This is another bloggers hack which i have been expecting since all this while, and i feel that replacing your older and newer posts with post title is another great way of improving your pageviews, impressions as well as ranking, because this hack will show your readers your next and previous post with post title and not the ordinary default older and newer text, this may also force your readers to click on the links if the title sounds like what they need and they stay much longer on your blog which will definitely reduce your bounce rate.
Below is the preview of how your older and newer post will appear after replacing it with your posts title.
- Go to your blogger dashboard
- Click "Design" > "Edit HTML" > back up your template
- Mark/Tick "Expand Widget Templates"
- Use ctrl F to find </head> and paste the following code above/before </head>
Note: If you have already included jQuery in your template before, then skip the search above and move to the next search.
- Now search for </body> and paste the following code above/before </body>
- Now search for ]]></b:skin> and paste the following CSS code before/above it
- Click "SAVE TEMPLATE" and you are done, check below to blog post to see the awesome changes.
*Please confirm the email sent to your inbox after clicking "Sign Up!".