Below is the preview of how your older and newer post will appear after replacing it with your posts title.
How To Replace The Older And Newer Post With Post Title
- Go to your blogger dashboard
- Click "Design" > "Edit HTML" > back up your template
- Mark/Tick "Expand Widget Templates"
- Use ctrl F to find </head> and paste the following code above/before </head>
Note: If you have already included jQuery in your template before, then skip the search above and move to the next search.
- Now search for </body> and paste the following code above/before </body>
- Now search for ]]></b:skin> and paste the following CSS code before/above it
- Click "SAVE TEMPLATE" and you are done, check below to blog post to see the awesome changes.
Subscribe For Free Updates!
*Please confirm the email sent to your inbox after clicking "Sign Up!".