After a little break, i think i should come back with something unique, so i will will be sharing with how you can add a five different social media widget to your blog/site. This widget comprises of facebook like box, twitter follower box, Google plus, Youtube and RSS feed subscribe box, and this widget will slide out smoothly when you place your cursor on any of the widget, due to the jQuery effect that is included.
Follow the simple procedure below on how you can use this five stylish widgets to spice up your blog/site.
- Login to your blogger dashboard
- Click on "Design" > "Edit HTML" > back up your template
- Use ctrl F to find </head> and paste the following code above/before </head>
- Click "SAVE TEMPLATE"
- Go to "Design" > "Page Elements" > "Add a Gadget"
- Copy and paste the code below in the content box leaving the title box blank.
- Replace RealcomBiz with your facebook fan page username
- Replace RealcomBiz with your twitter username
- Replace RealcomBiz with your youtube username
- Replace http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=Realcombiz with your feedburner url
- Replace Realcombiz with your feedburner username
- Click "Save" when you are through with your editing
subscribe to this blog now for you to stay updated with our latest articles via email.
*Please confirm the email sent to your inbox after clicking "Sign Up!".