This drop down menu am sharing with you, is made of pure CSS and HTML, and why do you have to run after scripts like jquery when you can play around with CSS and HTML. In my previous post, i have discuss on how you can also add a cool CSS3 drop down menu which is also similar to this, they both consist of two structures, the CSS and the HTML part and it doesn't affect your blog load time.
- Go to your blogger dashboard
- Click on "Design" > "Edit HTML" > back up your template
- Use ctrl F to find ]]></b:skin> and paste the following code above it
- Click "SAVE TEMPLATE"
- Click on "Page elements" > "Add a Gadget"
- Replace # with the url on your menu
- Replace all the word highlighted in green with your menu title
That's all, if you need any further help, feel free to ask through the comment box, and don't forget subscribe for our latest posts update and share this with friends/followers. bye for now
*Please confirm the email sent to your inbox after clicking "Sign Up!".