If you are on blogger blog, you will notice a navigation bar at the top of your blog which is more irritating to me, this was set by blogger default template, and some reason why i hate the navigation bar is mentioned below.
- It makes blog look less proffesional
- It will allow reader to navigate from your blog to another by clicking "Next Blog" button.
- Login to your blogger dashboard
- Click on "Design" > "Edit HTML" > back up your template
- Use ctrl F to find/search for "Variable definitions"
- Paste the code below above it as show in the image below.
- click "SAVE TEMPLATE"
Hope this helps.
*Please confirm the email sent to your inbox after clicking "Sign Up!".