This widget was created by Mybloggertricks and fully design and customize by Realcombiz. The widget will slide out smoothly when you click on the black long button showing the hiding comment box due to the simple jquery effect that was included. This tutorial was a bit techy which require all your attention for you to successfully add the widget to your blog. If you are ready, let's get started.
How To Implement The Effect To Your Blog
- Go to your blogger dashboard
- Clcik on "Design" > "Edit HTML" > back up your template
- Mark/Tick "Expand Widget Templates"
- Use ctrl F to find <head> and paste the following code after/below <head>
- Search for the next code ]]></b:skin> and paste the following code above it
- If you wish to change the width of the button, simply edit width: 518px;
- Edit color:#A1A1A1; if you wish to change the color of your button, check here for 100's of hex color.
- Now search for the code below
- Now paste the following code below the code above
- Search for the following code, it would appear in the next few lines from the search above
- Now paste the following code above the code above
After code placement, your final result should look very similar the image below.
Click "SAVE TEMPLATE" when you are done with your editing. Check your blog to see the great new changes you just apply to your blog.
Use the comment box if you find any difficulties in implementing this widget to your blog.
In my next post, i will be dropping a lot of tutorials on how you can customize/design your comment box, and for you not to miss any of this, simply subscribe to this blog now and receive all our latest post directly into your email, but you will have to confirm your request in your email before this can be enable. Remember to share this with friends/followers.