Submitting your blog/site sitemap will help your site to be crawl by search engine, and it really increase your site popularity, ranking, and traffic. if you are on blogger/blogspot, submit your sitemap to Google Webmaster Tools to get notice by google search engine. but before you submit your sitemap you must have Add your blog/site to google search listings.
To submit your sitemap to google webmaster tools, simply follow the few steps below.
Let's get started
- Login to http://www.google.com/webmasters
- You will see all blog that you have created on blogger, click on the blog you want to submit it's sitemap.
- You will be automatically logged into your dashboard, provided with three option "Crawl Errors", "Search Queries", "Sitemaps".
- Click on this icon >> at sitemaps.
- At the right hand side click on ADD/TEST SITE button
- A new window will pop up showing your blog/site url first before a empty box, copy and paste the code below in the empty boxas shown below.
Go to your blogger dashboard to count the total number of your post in your dashboard.
If your total number of post is less than 500, paste the code below in the sitemap box.
If your total number of post is above 500 but less than 1000, submit the two code below one after the other with the same procedure.
If your total number of post is above 1000 but below 1500, submit the three code below one after the other with the same procedure.
Click "Submit Sitemap" for submission of each code.
Follow the same step for submission of each sitemap, if your post extend more than 1500, increase the number highlighted above by 500 to generate sitemap code above 1500, follow the same procedure in generating more sitemap.
*Please confirm the email sent to your inbox after clicking "Sign Up!".