have you try to snap the screen shot of your pc or a webpage and seems to done nothing when you press prt sc on your computer keyboard? well it does something, the image of your screen is copied to clipboard, but you need to paste it into a graphics program like MS paint, microsoft paint e.t.c the steps below will guide you on how to take the screen shot of your pc/computer within a few seconds...
- Press the Print Screen key on your keyboard. It may be labeled [PrtScn].
- Open an image editing program, such as Microsoft Paint.
- Go to the Edit menu and choose Paste.
- If prompted to enlarge the image, choose Yes.
- Optional: Use your image editor's crop tool to crop out unnecessary portions of the screen shot.
- Go to the File Menu and choose Save As.
- Navigate to the folder where you want to save the image.
- Type a file name for the image.
- Select a file type.
- Click the Save button.
- Hold the Alt key down while pressing Print Screen to capture only the active window.
- Generally the GIF format works best when saving screen shots of application windows. The JPEG format usually makes screen shots (especially those with text) blurry, blotchy and discolored.
- The Windows "clipboard" is a term used to describe the temporary storage space in memory where an item is placed when you copy or cut. When you paste, the item is transferred to the program you're working in. If you copy something else, the old item is replaced with the new. You can't manipulate the clipboard directly; it's only used for copy and paste operations.
- If you have windows Vista, you can capture screen shots much more easily using the Snipping Tool included with Vista.
join our fans page on facebook
*Please confirm the email sent to your inbox after clicking "Sign Up!".